Diverse Fort Collins elevates the voices of people who live, work, and play in our community.
Want to share your story? We’d love to hear from you! We focus on those who are from historically underrepresented communities.
See Guidelines below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Read guest commentaries by:
Diane Jones “Transitioned”
Karen Wong-Brown “The Evolution of An Immigrant’s Dream”
Bridgett Neff-Hickman “The Colors of Our Rainbow”
Judge Juan G. Villaseñor “Larimer County’s First Latino District Court Judge”
Teresa R. Funke “Reclaiming My Heritage”
- Deadline is two weeks before the publication date.
- Email DiverseFoCo@gmail.com with “Community Voices” in the subject line to inquire about submitting your commentary and about upcoming publication dates.
- No more than 600 words
- Include your guest commentary in the body of the mail. No attachments.
- 12 point type, Times New Roman
- Include a suggested title
- Include a bio of no more than 50 words. If your commentary is selected for publication, we’ll ask for your portrait but it’s not required.
- Please use language that is respectful and inclusive
- Once we confirm that we’ll publish your commentary, feel free to send a photo